Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Rock and Roll Chemist is on Facebook

I finally bit the bullet and decided to create an official Facebook page for the Rock and Roll Chemist. The idea is certainly not to replace this blog; rather, it's to offer another platform for exposure and news updates while directing people to my latest and greatest (he says modestly) writing which will continue to be on this site. Additionally, it will be a good place for news updates on my various book projects, which include my two Blur books as well as what I have in the pipeline: my Mansun book, another book on Blur, and my first novel (in progress since 2010). I hope you will "like" the Facebook page in addition to continuing to read my stuff here on the blog. Thanks, and please spread the word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment