Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! (or sorry 2014, but we're through and now I'm moving on to 2015)


Another year is in the books and we turn the calendar to a new month and a new year. I hope 2014 was good for all of you and your families and that you can look back on it with some modicum of fondness and without too many regrets.  Personally, 2014 was a year of significant upheaval for me and my family but in the end everything worked out and we're in a really good space heading into 2015. I'm not big on New Year's resolutions because A) people never stick with them, and B) I am a big believer in living your resolutions every day and making them part of your life, not just part of your January. I'm just going to continue to do what I set out to do every year: be the best husband and father I can be, be the best chemist I can be and do as well at my job as possible, enjoy time with my family and friends, continue to take care of my health by maintaining my running and healthy habits, and continue to express myself creatively through my music and writing.  Apart from that, I plan to enjoy the new year as much as possible and make it the best it can be!

For you, my dear readers, I wish all of you a happy New Year and only hope that you celebrate it safely and responsibly. May your 2015 be even more blessed, successful, and filled with love and happiness than your 2014 was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment